PMC INSULATOR BLOCKS/CAPPING BOARDS
CSI has developed a world class innovative Insulator block called the CSI PMC Insulator Block. This block is commonly known as Spacer Blocks or Capping Blocks. The CSI PMC insulator Block is an acid resistant spacing block that comes in a number of designs, tailored to our customer specific needs. The blocks are designed for the seating & spacing of Electrodes (Cathode & Anodes) in an acid bath, allowing for better, copper, nickel, zinc, cobalt and manganese electro-winning efficiencies.
CSI PMC insulator blocks are becoming the benchmark for quality and durability. With engineering precision the PMC insulators locate the anodes and cathodes ensuring the tankhouse requirements are met consistently. Designs can be chosen from our portfolio or tailor made for each project.
Our value Proposition
A “Pressure moulded compound, insulator block,” manufactured to a high degree of dimensional accuracy, with materials of high resistance to the acidic environments they are subject to. They contribute immensely to the outputs of the electro-winning process making for a more profitable business.
Benefits of the CSI PMC Insulator Block
- Accurate spacing of electrodes in cells.
- Less chance of electrodes shorting out against each other.
- Efficient placement and removal of electrodes in and out of the unicells during harvesting cycles.
- Decreased power loss over the electro-winning circuit.
- Easy plug and play design.
- Shorter units allowing for easy replacement, and less product waste.